- Reflecting on the first Pokémon movie, what did Giovanni seriously think was going to happen
- Like what was his plan
- Because immediately upon arriving at the scene of the lab Mewtwo just destroyed, he appeals to Mewtwo’s reason by explaining that he views him as an equal and not an experiment
- Then spends an entire montage teaching Mewtwo how to be more powerful
- Then says “Hah fuck you no we’re not equals I’m your master”
- And is then genuinely shocked when Mewtwo does that thing again where he destroys an entire building with his mind
- What was the gameplan Gio
- How did you envision that going down
- france: ten
- france: twenty
- france: thirty
- france: forty
- france: fifty
- france: sixty
- france: sixty ten
- world: france what are you do—
- france: four twenties
- world: france stop it
- france: four twenties ten
- world: france that doesn't even make any sense
- france: hundred.
oh my god this is my third time getting a crazy infection this year. So now I’m on antibiotics. Again.
mum says it’s due to stress.
CONVENIENTLY I HAVE A SLIDE TEST, ART HISTORY ESSAY, AND PAINTING DUE TOMORROW.
WITH A TEN PAGE ESSAY I NEED TO START. AND HAND IN ON FRIDAY.
ha ha ha life is fun.
And by that I mean completely the opposite.
I got high for the first time last night, and I had been drinking (WHICH WAS PROBABLY A BAD IDEA IN HINDSIGHT, BUT WHATEVER)
And the process was:
- Smoke joint
- Coughing fit
- Asthma attack
- calm down
- start crying (I DON’T KNOW WHY)
- Had a group hug
- still not really breathing
- Go get puffer. Finally breathe
- so happy to be breathing
- sit down
- Get dizzy
- Like, really dizzy. Really REALLY dizzy.
- Vomit into garbage can
- Get put to bed while others order pizza